Information For Authors
- The entire paper should not be longer than 15 pages inclusive of Tables, Figures, and References. The article should be typed in Times New Roman font (size 12) and double spaced
- The referencing style to be adopted is APA 6th
- All works cited must be listed in the References-The paper should have an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Five key words should be provided immediately below the
- The first page should contain the contributor’s name in this order: First name, Middle name (optional), and Surname. Other details like department/institution, address, email and telephone number should be
- Articles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for
- Upon acceptance of article for publication after review, a letter of notification shall be sent to the contributor specifying the publication fee and the mode of pa
- After publication, each contributor is entitled to one complimentary hardcopy. If extra copies are requested, the contributor shall be required to pay additional charges.
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.